Orders below £1000
- 1 weeks notice to place an order – this can be done online or via email with an invoice & bank transfer details provided.
- 2 weeks notice for cancellation for a full refund or change of date.
- Please note, orders may only not be taken on if we are fully booked or have to amend the times.
Orders above £1000
- 2 weeks notice to place an order – this must be done via email & invoice.
- 2 weeks cancellation for a full refund, change of menu & order choice or change of date.
- £200 deposit required to confirm the date. This will be refunded if 2 weeks notice is provided for any amendments. If 2 weeks notice is not provided, the deposit will not be refunded.
- A minimum spend of £300 is required for a delivery of up to 10 miles.
- A minimum spend of £500 is required for a delivery of up to 25 miles.
- For a delivery over 25 miles away, a fee may be charged.
- Our service includes setting up the food, tea & coffee provided and served as well as clearing at the end of the event. Tables and chairs are not included and must be provided by the event organisers.
- Includes 4 hours service per person, which can be increased if required.
- £60 per staff member with an additional £10 (every 40 guests) for tea & coffee supply.
- Service for over 40 guests will require more members of staff.
- For delivery without service, all food will be provided on recyclable platters.
Vintage tableware & crockery
- Vintage cups, saucers & teaspoons – £1.50 per person
- Dessert plates, napkins, knives & forks – £1.50 per person
- Damage of any of the above – £5 per product
- Service for the event must be included for tableware & crockery to be ordered.
Refunds & Food consumption
- Refunds are only available if the wrong product is received or there is an issue with it. Please contact us to let us know.
- Food must be consumed within 3 hours of delivery/collection or less (especially on a warmer day) to make sure potentially hazardous food is safe.
- Food left out of the fridge for longer than 2 hours should not be refrigerated again but consumed within 3 hours or thrown away.
- Food left out of the fridge for less than 2 hours can be refrigerated again, as long as the temperature is not higher than 32°C. If it is higher than 32°C, it can be refridgerated if left out less than one hour. Food should otherwise be thrown away to eliminate bacteria growth risks.