The Enchanted Catering co. – 04/12/20
1. The Enchanted Catering co. is owned and run by The Enchanted Tea rooms Ltd of Suite 25 Barkat House, 116-118 Finchley Road, London, United Kingdom, NW3 5HT.
2. By submitting any comments with your story, tagging us or on our page via your social media, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3 The Enchanted Catering co. cannot guarantee that any comments added on our social media pages or website will be read and considered.
4. The Enchanted Catering Ltd will not accept stories and any accompanying materials, and reserves the right to delete any that are:
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- offensive; and
- infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
5. If you tag The Enchanted Catering co. or comment on any of their social media pages, you may be selected to be featured on our stories, comments or posts.
6. If your story and (if applicable) accompanying materials, are selected to feature on the our social media, we reserve the right to:
- Amend any comment that contains a typographical error.
- Shorten any story in order to fit to space requirements.
7. By submitting your story and any accompanying material, you agree to:
- assign to The Enchanted Catering co. all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
- waive all moral rights.
9. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, The Enchanted Catering co., at its sole discretion, reserve the right to delete from its social media pages and exclude your story and any accompanying materials.
10. Any orders placed on our website are non refundable unless at least 4 days notice is given. If any errors have been made on the customer’s part with their order, please contact us straight away to see if we are able to amend the error. If the error is made from The Enchanted Catering co., you reserve the right to either a refund or an amendment to your purchase as it was ordered.